Branding and Partnership Opportunities:
Launching a portal or platform? Vendor or key channel partner?
Connect with online capital markets and position your brand at the leading edge
Gain Prominence within the Fintech Crowdfunding Industry at Canada’s Leading National Summit
Increase your organization’s profile and gain access to a dynamic, growing group of industry leaders and decision makers by sponsoring Canada’s 3rd annual national summit. The 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit is the foremost destination for leaders in the Canadian fintech, crowdfinance, online venture funding and internet finance economy.
By partnering with the 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit, your organization will be positioned as leaders and experts and have immediate access to industry’s national platform and growing international network:
- Connect with leading investors, innovators and entrepreneurs propelling the growth and future of this dynamic industry
- Find customers, investors, partners and gain valuable market feedback from industry expert practitioners
- Exhibit your vendor products or services that will help industry efficiency and growth
- Participate as a thought leader and contribute to active and important discussions around best practices, trends and developments, compliance and regulatory updates
- Launch a new brand into the crowd economy by leveraging key stakeholder and influencer networks
- Partner to deliver best practice workshop content for companies actively seeking funding
- Lead a pitching showcase of short listed start-ups and scale-ups selected to pitch live at the summit
- Facilitate and moderate executive round tables or guide a rockstar through a fireside chat style ‘tell all’ interview
Last year’s Crowdfinance Summit was a smashing success! Check it out…
The 2016 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit (#CCS2016) was another sold-out success, growing from 300 attendees in its inaugural year to 440+ held on March 3, 2016 at MaRS Discovery District in Toronto, Canada. The summit brought together over prominent entrepreneurs, investors, crowdfunding portals and other service providers in Canada’s rapidly growing crowdfunding and fintech industry. View the Post-Event Wrap-up or CCS2016 website.