Apply to Pitch Your Company at the 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit!
Are you a startup, scale-up or high growth SME actively raising capital and seeking maximum reach and opportunity? The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is offering a great chance to participate and showcase/pitch/demo your company to leading financiers and summit attendees at the 3rd Annual 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (#CCS2017) to be held March 1, 2017 at MaRS Discovery in Toronto.
Innovative, experienced and passionate entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply to pitch at #CCS2017. If you are actively raising capital in online funding markets (debt/lending, equity, royalty, rewards/pre-sale, hybrid models) or are imminently launching a financing round, complete the application below as best as you can. The deadline for applications is February 5, 2017 at 5pm EST.
To view the list of companies who pitched at the 2016 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit, please see below.
- Gain invaluable experience by pitching in front of leading investors, mentors, crowdfunding enthusiasts, key startup ecosystem participants, potential customers and #CCS2017 Sponsors and Community Partners
- A chance to win exclusive prizes from summit sponsors (details TBA)
- A chance to get exclusive interviews, media coverage and time with influential bloggers
- Opportunity to receive a mentor session hosted by a leading summit sponsor
- Receive valuable promotion as a participating summit pitcher for you and your company
- Opportunity to have your company pitch (presentation) recorded and made available in whole/part on the website
- All applicants will be entered into a draw with a chance to win a free All Access Pass and other prizes
- Selected companies will receive 1 FREE All Access Pass (value $475) to the Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (March 1) and Pre-Summit Workshops and VIP Networking Reception (February 28) to network with crowdfinance industry experts and learn funding tips & best practices (additional tickets for team members may be purchased at a discounted rate)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Founders of a startup or scale-up, pre and post revenue, small business or non-profit
- Companies that are actively seeking capital
- Feb 5 —–> Application deadline for pitching companies is Sunday, February 5th at 5PM EST
- Feb 10 —-> Pitching Committee will announce a shortlist of top companies to pitch live at the summit
- Feb 13-24 > Optional mentor session by summit sponsor (TBA) to help prepare
- Mar 1 —–> Live pitching in 1 of 4 afternoon sessions
- Encouraged but not mandatory: registered for-profit entity, not for-profit or cooperative organization in Canada
- Must be operating for a minimum of three (3) months. Both pre-revenue and post-revenue companies qualify
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. GOOD LUCK and see you at the 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit! We look forward to reviewing your application and supporting the growth of your venture.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE LIVE PITCHING JUDGING PANEL?
We are always looking for qualified investors, serial entrepreneurs and professional mentors to join our judging panel at CCS2017! Past judges have included organizations such as OMERS Ventures, MaRS, Thinking Capital, INcubes, Brightspark Ventures, YEDInstitute, IncMind, Ryerson University and more. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.