Are you a high growth SME, non-profit or crowdfunded seeking maximum reach and opportunity? The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is offering a great chance to participate and showcase/pitch/demo your company to leading financiers and summit attendees at the 3rd Annual 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit (#CCS2017) to be held March 1 – 2, 2017 at MaRS Discovery in Toronto.
Individuals with live crowdfunding campaigns are also encouraged to apply to pitch at #CCS2017. If you have a live crowdfunding campaign or are thinking of launching one soon, complete the application below as best as you can. Make sure you indicate the start and end dates for your campaign. The deadline for applications is February 4, 2017 at 5pm EST.
To view the list of companies who pitched at the 2016 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit, please click here.
- Gain invaluable experience by pitching in front of leading investors, mentors, crowdfunding enthusiasts, key startup ecosystem participants, potential customers and #CCS2017 Sponsors and Community Partners
- A chance to win exclusive prizes from summit sponsors (details TBA)
- A chance to get exclusive interviews, media coverage and time with influential bloggers
- Opportunity to receive a mentor session hosted by a leading summit sponsor
- Receive valuable promotion as a participating summit pitcher for you and your company
- Opportunity to have your company pitch (presentation) recorded and made available in whole/part on the website
- All applicants will be entered into a draw with a chance to win a free Summit Ticket and other prizes
- Selected companies will receive 1 FREE ticket registration (value $395) to the full day Summit to network with crowdfunding industry experts and learn funding tips & best practices (additional tickets for team members may be purchased at a discounted rate)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Co-founders of a new or growing startup, small business or non-profit
- Project owners of a crowdfunding campaign (live or launching soon)
- Feb 3 —–> Application deadline for pitching companies is Friday, February 4th at 5PM EST
- Feb 10 —-> Pitching Committee will announce a shortlist of top companies to pitch live at the summit
- Feb 13-24 > Optional mentor session by summit sponsor (TBA) to help prepare
- Mar 1 —–> Live pitching in 1 of 3 afternoon sessions
- Encouraged but not mandatory: be an incorporated for-profit, not for-profit or cooperative organization in Canada
- Must be operating for a minimum of three (3) months. Both pre-revenue and post-revenue companies qualify
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. GOOD LUCK and see you at the 2017 Canadian Crowdfinance Summit! We look forward to reviewing your application and supporting the growth of your venture.