Media Passes to CCS2018
The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) will grant passes to selected representatives of authorized media organizations to enable them to develop and publish articles and stories about the Summit, the association, and/or the industry generally.
Accredited media representatives will include the editorial staff of publications/newswire services and TV/radio crews from one or more of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines that are available to the public, published at least six times a year by an organization whose principal business activity is publishing, and that generally carry paid advertising.
- Online publications that generate a substantial amount of original news content and belong to a registered company with a verifiable non-web address and telephone number.
- Newswire services that provide news coverage to subscribers, including newspapers, periodicals and/or telephone networks.
- Broadcast media that broadcast news and information programs to the public. Independent film and video publishing companies will be accredited if officially mandated by a broadcast station via a letter of assignment.
- Freelance journalists if they can provide a letter of assignment from a media organization.
Media credential requirements
The NCFA reserves the right to request the following credentials before granting a pass to the Summit:
- Recognized media or press card
- Letter of assignment on official letterhead from an editor or bureau chief