#CCS2016 Ticket Giveaway
Win a FREE ticket to #CCS2016!
The Canadian Crowdfunding Summit is back for the second year this March and we’re calling all cash-strapped entrepreneurs! We’ve called on some of our sponsors to help out deserving entrepreneurs and donate a ticket, so if you’ve been waiting, this is your chance to win a ticket to #CCS2016!
HOW DO I WIN?
Share a brief message, photo, OR 10-15 second video on Twitter or Instagram with a caption describing why YOU want to be at #CCS2016 on March 3. Need some hints? Click the button below for an example.
- Your name or business name
- Tag/mention @NCFACanada (Instagram or Twitter)
- Answer either question question:
- How would your business benefit from (crowd)funding? OR
- What do you hope to learn from attending #CCS2016?
- Use the hashtag #CCS2016 in your caption
THE NITTY-GRITTY DETAILS:
- Quality over quantity, feel free to enter as many times as you want with either a business or personal account
- Contest deadline extended until Tuesday, March 1, 2016 @ 11:59PM ET
- Winners will be selected by the most compelling entries. Bonus points if you have likes, retweets, etc. on your entry!
- The Legal Stuff: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to NCFA Canada. Email: email@example.com
If You Are Under the Legal Age of Majority in Your Jurisdiction of Residence, Please Read These Official Rules With Your Parent or Legal Guardian.
1. Eligibility: Contest open to residents of all countries.
2. Promotion Period: until Tuesday, March 1, 2016 @ 11:59PM ET
3. How to Enter: Entrants who are eligible visit www.crowdfundingsummit.ca/contest during the Promotion Period and enter using the instructions provided on the contest application.
Inappropriate comments will NOT be tolerated. They will be marked as SPAM and/or reported to Twitter/Instagram so please keep your comments of the “PG” variety. Thanks!
4. Use of Information: We plan to save the “best entries” as screen-shots for future reference. We will not sell or share your content with any other 3rd party.
5. Prize: This is ONLY for a standard ticket to the Canadian Crowdfunding Summit on March 3; all transportation and living costs are the winner’s responsibility.
6. Winner Selection: The potential winner(s) will be selected on the ending date (as noted in the contest application) from among all the eligible entries received. Winners will be selected by the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada based on merit and with our discretion. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received and our mood that day. In addition, the number of likes, favourites or otherwise, *your* entry receives does not necessarily indicate you winning or losing a prize (e.g. we will pick the choice WE like best). All judges decisions are final. Limit one (1) prize per person during promotion period. Winners will be notified via Direct Message or Private Message. We will try to email the winner but we cannot guarantee the winner will receive the email. If a winner does not email us back (reply to our email) within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Another winner will be chosen (with 24 hours to respond) until a winner responds and accepts their prize.
7. Purchases: Entrants who do not win the prize have the option of buying from our website (www.crowdfundingsummit.ca) but this will be at their own expense.
8. Questions: Questions should be directed to NCFA Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org