WIN A FREE TICKET TO #CCS2017
Want to connect with industry and learn all about fintech, internet and alternative finance? Here’s an opportunity for WIN YOUR SEAT! Thanks for our event partner Startup Here Toronto, we’re giving away 10 free tickets to deserving entrepreneurs – here’s your chance to win a free ticket to #CCS2017!
HOW TO ENTER
TWEET TO WIN: Share a brief message, photo, OR 10-15 second video on Twitter or Instagram with a caption describing why You OR Your Company wants to attend #CCS2017 on March 1.
- Quality over quantity! Feel free to enter as many times as you want with either a business or personal account
- Winners will be selected by the most compelling entries. Bonus points if you have likes, retweets, etc. on your entry!
- Contest deadline extended until Friday, February 24, 2017 @ 11:59PM ET
- The Legal Stuff: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to be directed to NCFA Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligibility: Contest open to residents of all countries.
- Promotion Period: until Friday, February 24, 2017 @ 11:59PM ET
- How to Enter: Entrants must follow the instructions listed here to be eligible.
- Inappropriate comments will NOT be tolerated. They will be marked as SPAM and/or reported to Twitter/Instagram
- Use of Information: We plan to save the “best entries” as screen-shots for future reference. We will not sell or share your content with any other 3rd party.
- Prize: Complimentary standard ticket to the attend the 3rd Annual Canadian Crowdfinance Summit on March 1. Does not include transportation costs or any other costs related to attending CCS2017.
- Winner Selection: The potential winner(s) will be selected on the ending date (as noted in the contest application) from among all the eligible entries received. Winners will be selected by the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada based on merit and with our discretion. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received and our mood that day. In addition, the number of likes, favourites or otherwise, *your* entry receives does not necessarily indicate you winning or losing a prize (e.g. we will pick the choice WE like best). All decisions are final. Limit one (1) prize per person during promotion period. Winners will be notified via Direct Message or Private Message. We will try to email the winner but we cannot guarantee the winner will receive the email. If a winner does not email us back (reply to our email) within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Another winner will be chosen (with 24 hours to respond) until a winner responds and accepts their prize.
- Purchases: Entrants who do not win the prize can register from the CCS2017 conference website (www.crowdfundingsummit.ca/CCS2017)
- Questions: Questions should be directed to NCFA Canada. Email: email@example.com